- Two new filters have been added in all software – Photoshop, Lightroom (3 and 4), and Aperture. If you purchased previously, contact me with your order number and I’ll send you the update for free.
- Minor bug changes made to the Photoshop actions.
- Fixes for color casts in Lightroom 3 and 4.
THE PRESETS ARE BACK
My apologies for the temporary delay in offering these presets, but they’re now back, compliant with all requests, and available for just $5.
They’re still exactly the same as before, but all names and references to a popular photo sharing app are removed. Just to make some things clear right off the bat, I did not steal, borrow, or reverse-engineer any code of the photo app in question. These presets were created by me, using only my eyes for 3 photo editing applications: Lightroom (3 and 4), Photoshop, and Aperture. If you have any questions as to what you’re purchasing or why exactly I had to sell these presets in this manner, please contact me.
The result of all presets is shown below
- No. I have worked hard to create these presets and purposefully priced them low to encourage people to buy them. I run a small business and the profits from these will go towards producing more wonderful photos from around the globe. I would be pleased by any potential customers you can send my way.
- Absolutely. Please use them for all your photography needs. I don’t require credit in any way.
- Yes, and I encourage it. Be creative. Stack these presets. Find something new that works and save it to use in the future.
- You will need the software associated with the download that you purchase and a photo to apply the filter to. That’s it.
- I’m working on tutorials on how to install for each piece of software. In the meantime, contact me, and I will personally help you walk through the installation.
- I’ve done my best to render these filters to work on every image. However, remember that these presets, as with all presets and actions, provide a good starting spot for editing your photos. After setting the initial preset, don’t be afraid to drag the sliders around to reach your desired effect.
- Contact me, and I will be happy to consider using any suggestions in these presets.